Sunday, October 19, 2008

Limbaugh - Powell endorsed Obama because he's black.

It was only a matter of time before the fringe right begin their assault on Colin Powell.  Mark Halperin notes Limbaugh's response as reported by Politico. Representing the voice of today's Republican party...
"Secretary Powell says his endorsement is not about race. OK, fine. I am now researching his past endorsements to see if I can find all the inexperienced, very liberal, white candidates he has endorsed. I'll let you know what I come up with."

"I was also unaware of his dislike for John Roberts, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Anthony Kennedy and Antonin Scalia. I guess he also regrets Reagan and Bush making him a four-star and secretary of state and appointing his son to head the FCC. Yes, let's hear it for transformational figures."
Loser.

No comments: